I used mixed greens for this baby, but spinach or baby kale would work well too.
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 2 heap tbsp. honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 cups mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chopped rhubarb a small bowl, drizzle in honey and pinch of sea salt and stir to ensure all pieces are well coated.
- Place the rhubarb on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven for 8 minutes until rhubarb is tender but not too mushy.
- While the rhubarb is cooking, make the dressing. Add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and sea salt to a jar or bowl and whisk with a fork to combine.
- Once the rhubarb is roasted, remove it from the oven, set it aside and allow it to cool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, goat cheese and chopped walnuts, and top with roasted rhubarb.
- Drizzle with dressing to serve.