- 300 grams dark chocolate (70% or more)
- 3 tablespoons goji berries
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Over a double boiler on medium heat, or a saucepan with a boiling water and a glass bowl on top, melt the chocolate.
- Break the bars of chocolate into smaller pieces to help it melt faster. Avoid turning the heat up too high as it may cause the chocolate to burn.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Once the chocolate it melted, pour the chocolate over the parchment paper, smoothing it out so it is about 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Top the chocolate with goji berries, pumpkin seeds and coconut, and sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt to help bring out the flavor.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge or freezer for a few hours until the chocolate has solidified.
- Once solidified, break bark into pieces.
- The bark can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container.