Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the dry ingredients; chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, raisins, shredded coconut, cinnamon, and sea salt. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients; coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Slowly drizzle wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring to ensure everything is evenly coated and the seed mixture is sticky and begins to form into a bit of a ball.
- Transfer the seed mixture to the baking sheet. Using your hands, evenly spread out seed mixture on the baking sheet until it is about 1/4″ thick. It should be sticky enough but you may need to use your hands to encourage it to stick together a little.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden, keeping a close eye to ensure it does not burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before breaking it apart, it will still be soft when it comes out of the oven. Once cooled, crack or cut into pieces using a large knife. You can store the seed brittle in an air-tight container for 2-3 day, or I personally like to keep mine in the freezer to keep it extra crispy and crunchy.